Here we are just 7 days away from the Scentsy Mediterranean cruise and I cannot be more excited! My husband and I also went to Athens, Greece and the Costa Rica Incentive trip a few years ago. With that, I have compiled my top 5 tips for traveling abroad! Let me tell you that many of these trips require 8-12 hours of flight, sometimes more for our Canadian friends.
- Bring a sleep mask- I can not even begin to tell you how much this has given me the opportunity to get just a little shut-eye before reaching my final destination. It really helps when the person the next seat over decides to use their reading light.
- Noise-canceling headphones are a must! Nothing is worse than having a snoring neighbor!
- Compression Socks are also a wise purchase! These help increase circulation and reduce the risk of swelling in your legs during a long flight.
- Stay hydrated- Yes, I know you don’t want to be the person that has to get up every few minutes from your seat and make a break for the lavatory. So just be sure to take a few sips of water each hour as it is very easy to get dehydrated while flying.
- Avoid fast food- Fast food at the airport is full of sodium and can cause swelling and bloating. There is nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable on top of feeling uncomfortable in your seat.
Well, there you go there are my top 5 tips for traveling abroad! I hope to see you on a Scentsy Incentive trip soon!